Broadway Upholstery School
Do you have an old piece of furniture hidden away due to worn out fabric or caved in cushioning? Bring it back into the light with your own personal touch and our hands on method of teaching. We provide the necessary information to allow you to reupholster a piece into something like new and worthy of being back out and used once more.
We offer two different types of ZOOM Classes:
6 Week Group Workshop -These classes are designed to mimic our in person studio classes just in virtual form!
1 on 1 Single Session Classes – Perfect for people who don’t like groups, want more specific attention, or just want to learn with Kevin one on one!
1 ON 1 SINGLE SESSION CLASS
- Private 1 on 1 Session
- 1 hr in length
- More focus on your specific project or needs
- Once you purchase we will consult you privately to set up a time and date that works for you!
6 WEEK GROUP WORKSHOP
- 6 Weeks (not including orientation) of Upholstery Classs
- 6 people Max
- Bring any project you desire
- CLASS ORIENTATION INCLUDED (SUPPLY AND TOOL SETUP)
- Once you purchase you will recive a ZOOM acess code for entry to the class! It’s that simple!
Fall 2020 Group Workshop
Status & Schedule
To sign up, simply click the icons below and reserve your spot!
TENTATIVE DATES – Classes wont begin until we have 6 students minimum. In the event we dont fill the class we will issue you a refund or offer you credit toward 1 on 1 classes
– CLASS ORIENTATION: 2 weeks prior to class 1 to get ready!
– Every Tuesday 5:00 PM
Socalize with your fellow students!
Broadway Upholstery School Forum Facebook Group!
– Chat about your latest projects
– Compare progress with other students
– Talk about your experience in each class
– Give us feedback!